- You can make an electronic file with electronic photos, or make a paper booklet if you have real photographs or want to make a paper copy.
- You will share your project during class with a partner.
- If you have a group picture, use à gauche, à droite or au centre to distinguish family members within the picture
- Here are 3 variations:
- C'est ma mère à gauche,...
- Ma mère est à gauche,...
- A gauche, c'est ma mère,...
- Use adjectives to describe your family members. Use the vocabulary words you know (professions, physical & personality descriptions) before you head for a dictionary.
- Use simple sentences, you're practicing to speak orally so you can speak casually (and confidently) about your family.
Dossier projet #4: Ma Famille
You will put together pictures of your family to talk about them. You can select however many people you want to describe. You can use a larger family photo, but it will work best to use several photographs that show people individually or a few people at a time.