- Put the date, time, cost and location of the event.
- Put a phone number (real or imaginary) as contact for someone to get more information.
- Spell out the full word for the month. (i.e. "janvier", not "janv.")
- Use the 24-hour system if your event is in the afternoon or evening.
- If your event is free, you can put "Gratuit" or "Entrée libre".
- If this is an annual event, remember to put your ordinal number (#e) to indicate this year.
- You can include art images if you want to make your poster more realistic.
For a range of dates, follow this example: du 21 au 27 juin
For a range of times, follow this example: de 15h à 18h
Voilà des exemples: